Saturday 11 June 2016

Pictures from Muhammad Ali Exhibition

Here are some more pictures from the Muhammad Ali Exihibition at the O2. You couldn't use flash so some of the pictures came out blurred. Enjoy.
"Every man wants to believe in himself, and every man wants to be fearless. We become heros when we stand up for what we believe in, before I won the gold medal at the Olympics, before I became the heavy-weight champion of the world, before I stood up to the United States Government for my religious beliefs, before I was named a United Nations Ambassador of Peace, and before I became the most recognised person in the world, I was just a kid from Kentucky who had the faith to believe in himself and the courage to follow his heart." Muhammad Ali

"My first amateur fight was against Ronnie O'Keefe. A white boy who was bigger and older than me. I was scared to death. I said to my Dad,'Cash do you see who I'm Fighting?'
Cash looked me in the eye. 'Yes and we're going to whup him.' Hearing my father say that inspired me, suddenly I felt good. I had my Dad in my corner and I won my first fight. All of a sudden I had a new life." Muhammad Ali

 



"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't leearned anything." Muhammad Ali

Post 1: Summary of my day out to Greenwich and Canary Wharf. 
Post 2: An overview of the Exhibition.
Post 3: My notes from the Muhammad Ali Exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment